Meets Mon, Wed, Fri
9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m
- Play: learning as we play with puzzles, blocks, trucks, dolls,dress-up, and imaginary play.
- Circle time: promotes development of language, social growth, and listening skills. Pledge of Allegiance and Show & Tell
- Crafts: coloring, pasting, painting, cutting; promotes development of fine motor skills, sequencing, patterns, and cognition.
- Music & Science: cooking/baking experiences. Exploring instruments and patterns through song and dance.
- Religion: Respecting adults, being kind towards others.Introduction to Jewish holidays, Hebrew words, and Shabbat (dayof rest) celebration.
- Topics: reinforcing colors and shapes, numbers and counting, letters of child’s name, holidays, seasons, hygiene, manners, nursery rhymes, days of the week, months of the year, winter
animals, hibernation, life cycle of a butterfly, and plant cycle.